The Dark Templars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dark Templars

The Dark Templars will rise from darkness to bring the world of warcraft in fear

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Need and Greed in guild dugeon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonnie
Admin
Tonnie

Need and Greed in guild dugeon Empty
PostSubject: Need and Greed in guild dugeon   Need and Greed in guild dugeon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:18 am

1) Prior to starting the instance, the guild leader in charge of the instance event decides whom is going to collect items for the guild bank.
2) The instance leader shall also make sure that all players understand and are happy with the rules.
3) The party loot mode should be set to group loot at uncommon level - This is the default level and is set by group leader.
4) The nominated guild bank collector selects Greed to ALL items in the instance.
5) When rolling for loot all players in the instance should need (The coin symbol) or pass an item (The red and yellow X to close the box).
6) Players should only need an item if i) They can use the item and ii) It improves on their characters current equipment
7) Players should not need simply because they or an alt can use the item
Cool Players Needing non-class items (eg Priest needing Mail) shold be asked politley to adhere.
9) Continued Needing (Ninja's) shall be kicked from the party and face demotion/kicking from the guild.

These rules allow the guild bank to collect most items in a dungeon. Blue items are very often Soulbound which means they cannot be placed in the bank and should be sold with the proceeds going to the Bank.

whit tnx to Bernard ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://thedarktemplars.forumotion.net
Coinina.

Coinina.

PostSubject: Re: Need and Greed in guild dugeon   Need and Greed in guild dugeon Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:22 pm

These rules have worked well in the last few instance runs we've done, been no problem apart from pack space!

Coinina.
Back to top Go down
valindor

valindor

PostSubject: Re: Need and Greed in guild dugeon   Need and Greed in guild dugeon Icon_minitimeWed Feb 18, 2009 1:38 am

all the rules look good too me, as for the space i think i might have some bags that can carry 38 slots somwhere lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/dirtmonkey124
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need and Greed in guild dugeon   Need and Greed in guild dugeon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need and Greed in guild dugeon
Page 1 of 1