The Dark Templars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dark Templars

The Dark Templars will rise from darkness to bring the world of warcraft in fear

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Use of the Bank and Bank Gear

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tonnie
Admin
Tonnie

Use of the Bank and Bank Gear Empty
PostSubject: Use of the Bank and Bank Gear   Use of the Bank and Bank Gear Icon_minitimeTue Feb 10, 2009 9:23 am

1. Only Class helpers, Leader Assistent, 2nd commander and Founder can acces the guild bank

2. Need anything from the guild ask 1 of the ranks that have acces to take it for you. when none are on send the founder (Tonnie) a mail in game whit what you need and he will send it to you.

3. You can only ask for gear that you charecter in the guild can use it. Not your alt in an other guild.

4. Nobody butt Founder and 2nd commanders can take money from the guild bank. We dont give it to you. All money in guild bank is for the guild bank.

5. You can store all items you dont need anymore in the bank. We sell it for guild profits.

6. All lvls can view the bank so you can see how we are doing.

Main responsible players for the bank are

Tonnie(founder)
Granthor, Niamh nd Stbernard(2nd in command)
Back to top Go down
https://thedarktemplars.forumotion.net
Coinina.

Coinina.

PostSubject: Re: Use of the Bank and Bank Gear   Use of the Bank and Bank Gear Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:09 am

Hi Tonnie,

I have access to the bank and can remove items from the weapons tab but there was something i needed in the other tab and couldnt remove. would it be possible to get access to this tab too please?

I think i ased you in game a while ago but havent been able to play to find out if you did it yet...

Hows things anyways? all going well still? no losses or anything?

regards
Coinina, the Absent One.
Back to top Go down
Coinina.

Coinina.

PostSubject: Re: Use of the Bank and Bank Gear   Use of the Bank and Bank Gear Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:11 am

Hi Tonnie,

I have access to the bank and can remove items from the weapons tab but there was something i needed in the other tab and couldnt remove. would it be possible to get access to this tab too please?

I think i ased you in game a while ago but havent been able to play to find out if you did it yet...

Hows things anyways? all going well still? no losses or anything?

regards
Coinina, the Absent One.
Back to top Go down
Tonnie
Admin
Tonnie

PostSubject: Re: Use of the Bank and Bank Gear   Use of the Bank and Bank Gear Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:51 am

hey , you know have acces aswell..... And we have 2 more members and we miss you alot hope you will be back fast
Back to top Go down
https://thedarktemplars.forumotion.net
Coinina.

Coinina.

PostSubject: Re: Use of the Bank and Bank Gear   Use of the Bank and Bank Gear Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 10:34 am

Great thanks Tonnie, thats cool. Missing playing with you lot too, sucks... At least it's giving me time to do my on-line course that my works put me on. 😉
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Use of the Bank and Bank Gear   Use of the Bank and Bank Gear Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Use of the Bank and Bank Gear
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Templars :: Rulez of the guild-
Jump to: