The Dark Templars
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Dark Templars

The Dark Templars will rise from darkness to bring the world of warcraft in fear

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A few tips from a DK

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Doomskull

Doomskull

A few tips from a DK Empty
PostSubject: A few tips from a DK   A few tips from a DK Icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2009 3:22 am

here are a few tips about being or becoming a DK

- Becoming a DK is like creating a lvl 1 character at lvl 55. This means all achievements, exploration, professions and so on start at 0 or have to be learned again. Crying or Very sad

- A DK gets all FlightPaths on Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms for free, as if the DK already discovered them. This is factionbound of course ( horde/ alliance ). makes exploring a bit easier Smile

- A DK gets class specific quests when he/she starts. finish these quests for special items and talent tree points. when you complete all the quests your level should be 58 by then.

- The last DK quest is a visit to SW to speak with a high commander. DO THIS FIRST or you won't be able to buy and sell or even talk to anyone if you don't. he can be found in SW Keep.

- DKs have the deathgate ability wich teleports them back to Ebon Hold in the Eastern Kingdoms ( where DKs start ). they can also ask for a Heartstone at an inn! its kinda like having 2 Heartstones! Take advantage of that as much as you can. The deathgate has no cooldown and can be used as often as you like.

- Try to get your professions up as quick as you can. Example: questing in outland with a mining skill of 75 is really frustrating. you are missing out on loads of gold that way because you can't mine due to your low skill. same goes for most professions of course.

- DKs are very strong and can take loads of damage before they go down. thus ideal for tanking.

- DKs get a mount and ridingtraining 150 for free. ( included in the DK quests ) Laughing

i hope this helps a bit,

greetz,

Twisted Evil Doom Twisted Evil

-
Back to top Go down
valindor

valindor

PostSubject: Re: A few tips from a DK   A few tips from a DK Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 9:11 am

Very Happy thanks doomskull that is really useful info, only a few more levels then i can create my owm woop woop Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.bebo.com/dirtmonkey124
vervloekt!

vervloekt!

PostSubject: ...................   A few tips from a DK Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Val you are lucky i need to go higher then you Crying or Very sad
But i won't keep my head down Cool
i go and train my lvl to 55 to get my deathtemplar (name of my DK pls don't steel it)

vervloekt Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few tips from a DK   A few tips from a DK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A few tips from a DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Dark Templars :: Classes :: death knights-
Jump to: